Ready to scale your business?
NorthBound scaleups is the programme that offers you hands-on support modules (free of charge!)
for developing the most essential skills for scaling up your business.
Take part in a programme that provides valuable services and help from top experts to boost your growth.
Sprint 1-4: Growth
24th -25th of april (Estonia) + 16th -17th of may (Finland)
- Growth mindset and processes – how to grow your company from 10 to 300
- Legal aspects of going international
- Team dynamics
- International market analysis
- First international market chosen
- Sales and marketing channels
Sprint 5: Scaling Lab
18-19 of august (Sweden)
- Product positioning
- Distribution/partners identified
- Data gathering and Market Analysis
- Co-creation with potential clients/customers
- Pre-launch planning
Sprint 6: Scale
- Meetings with potential clients, investors and relevant players in the ecosystem.
- Launch budget/cash plan
- Resource planning
Scale-up companies: criterias
- Scaleup is up to 5-7 years old and have their products/services launched
- has the initial product-market-fit domestically and first traction
- has readiness to scale to foreign markets
- has key personnel hired & founders onboard
- is possibly looking for international investors
- has previous experience from incubation or acceleration programs, which is a bonus, but not a must
About the programme
The Northbound Scaleups programme is a collaberation between Turku Science Park, Technopol Startup Incubator and Movexum. The programme consists of 8 workshop days. Travel and accommodation costs are covered for 1-2 participants per company for these workshop days. The programme adresses pre-scale companys and is a preperation for scaleup*.
Please contact Jini Nälsén for more info, + 46 70-272 14 67 or [email protected]
*OECD definerar scale up som ett bolag med en årlig omsättningsökning på 20% de senaste tre åren och att man hade minst 10 anställda vid början av treårsperioden. Movexum anser North Bound scale up som ett förberedande till scale up fas.